Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 16, 2022

Waiting to hear from company after email because it is late. I will also call tomorrow.

Original review posted by user Jun 16, 2022

2 people came to my house to sell Vivint products and services after I communicated that I wasn't interested they continued to talk and attempt to sell. I asked that they leave my property and one man told me I needed to come down and listen.

I told them again to leave my property. I went outside later to find a hand written note that essentially said " . . .if you don't want people at your door you should get vivint ".

Rude, unprofessional, and inappropriate.

I don't ever want these type of people at my door and what kind of company encourages such behavior. Needless to say I would never purchase their products and services but I also don't want another representative at my house.

User's recommendation: Don't purchase from door to door sales people from this company, be weary of the tricky contract, understand your cancelation option before committing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Preferred solution: Contact from company, apology, repercussions to solicitors who were rude and unprofessional, and to never be visited at my home by any representative from the company again..

Vivint Pros: Looks like it is highly rated based on tech.

Vivint Cons: Unprofessional door to door solicitation.

Location: Fort Worth, Texas

Comments

#2198297

Next time answer with a nine millimeter. Problem solved.

#2197485

You need to contact your municipal offices. In Fort Worth all solicitors need to register for a permit. Either way I would complain to your municipal offices.

#2198288
@PissedConsumer2197485

Thank you for the recommendation! I will.

Vivint Reviews