After four years with Vivant, tried to switch my service and was told my 3 year contract had been auto renewed and i was billed $1275 for canceling my service. Been on my credit report for ten years in collection and when I disputed the item they sold it to a collection agency for collection.

Bad and deceptive business practices. Duped by the college kid needing me to help him finish school ploy scam.

The amount has more than doubled now and is listed in collections on my credit report for $2550. On top of ruining my credit for the last 10 years now they hand the account off to a collection agency to continue to ruin my credit.

Review about: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Billing issue, fraud.

Preferred solution: remove from collection agency.

Comments

they did the exact same to me after being in the hospital and having to cut expenses due to medical bills and no work - the collection agency is so unprofessional- they call all day every day and its been 3 years since i told them i wanted to cancel- it just hit my credit report. This is by far the worse business to get involved with - if you are thinking about using them.... THINK AGAIN