Verified Reviewer

1.5

The sales process of buying into the service was very smooth. The service was in my name for my elderly mother.

After two years of using the service, my mother took a turn for the worst and no longer able to live independently. I tried to cancel the service for now two months, starting on December 1st, 2023, without any success. I have tried to cancel four times over the last two months, with very long phone calls. I even received a service charge for Dec.

2023 and Jan. 2024, when the system is completely offline.

I was given a long reading of the policy on cancellation during the first call, and was told I couldn't cancel because my mother is not on the account. I also was told I had to pay off the equipment loan to cancel the service on a different call. I then was told on my third call that I had to pay the service charges when the service is offline.

I said no. I was threatened that my credit score will be impacted if I don't pay.

I have filed a dispute with my bank and block the charges from coming in.

User's recommendation: Do not get trapped!

Vivint Pros: Smooth selling.

Vivint Cons: Unable to cancel.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Vivint Reviews