335 Chestnut St, Virginia, MN 55792, USA
Equipment Quality

Vivint is the worst company I've ever been trapped into staying with. The salesperson lied about my pricing, then when I called their customer service about it for 3 months straight, they told me that the price I said was not documented.

So in other words, it's my word over the salesperson that won't answer my calls now. The installation was a nightmare because we believe the tech guy was on drugs. He was at our house at midnight and I asked him to leave and complete the job in the morning. He told me I would need to pay him $2,000.

Are you kidding me... I called several times about the equipment, they told me would send out a tech. No one ever came. I tried to cancel with them due to improper billing and broken equipment and they told me that I would be charged $3,000 and that I could cancel in 2021 for half that amount.

I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. A total rip off and scam.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Not caring about your system problems, Technical support, No integrity, How often internet goes down, Unprofessional conduct.

Comments

I agree. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with System hasn't worked since I bought it 6 months ago.

Service guys say there is no way to make it work as everything is to far from the main unit. But they will not let me out of contract now even after they told me they would. I have hour long phone calls with them due to being on hold for so long. Horrible horrible company.

Never again with them.

DO NO BUY FROM them. Do research....there are better systems for much much less money