78 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

Our story starts way before the Vivint alarm was installed, first they didn't keep the first original appointment which was scheduled. then when the Vivint installer came to our house the gentlemen stunk and smelled so bad with cigarettes smoke that my wife had to spray our house to get the smell dissipate.

The installer was at our house about 45 muinutes and started complaining that it was taking too much time and ask me to throw some for the time that it was taking him. I told my wife and she said just give him $10 dollars so he will get the job done. I did and he still didn't finish the work which we had ask for from Vivint. We even called Vivint right after and they said nothing but you have to be kidding me and they said we are sorry.

Well the next Vivint installer came and he couldn't even start or finish the install because he had a bad knee and was going to have surgery and he said that he was going to write down that we refuse service which we did NOT. We again called Vivint and told them again nothing so they had rescheduled another installer on a later date. Yes the same person returned and my wife and I said they have to be joking with us. We had another installer come after that and they did more install and wanted more money after the service.

My wife and I told the installers that we have already paid up front before this had started for everything. We paid them around $400 dollars and we called Vivint again and they said we were right then about a few weeks later they said no we was wrong and didn't return our money. No that isn't right. Well, we have more.

We had an issue with Vivint and they had another Vivint installer come out and this time he changed our panel out and put a different one up and checked every window and door BUT the installer left one window in the front of our home unlocked. We started to go on vacation and had to turn around because someone tried to break into our house because they saw the window cracked open a little. the Police came to our house and we was in a different state and had to return home to fix the problem because Vivint didn't do their job to secure our home which we paid for. We called Vivint again and they said the usual sorry.

Nothing again then we spoke to a lady who was suppose to had some kind of authority to be able to do something. Well, she ask us what should she do, my wife and I laughed. Nothing. Then we wrote a review and someone called and started asking questions and we ask the person is he a higher managementt or someone who can do something, he said no.

So we said we aren't wasting our time to talk with you until someone who has power call do something or authority to do something. No one has ever called us back period. My wife said when the alarm is working its great BUT the problem is when it isn't then we have to wait and wait. We have all the names of the first to the last person from Vivint installers who came to our home.

We just wish that Vivint cared more about the customers and the money they put out to protect their family and someone in high management would call us so that we can explain what we have gone thru for Vivint. Myself I wanted ADT BUT my wife saw the owner of Vivint on that TV show and she loved what the owner did and said.

I guess that was just W O R D S????? Please if this helps have someone in the front office of Vivint high management call us.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Vivint in general from system to alarm to installers.

Preferred solution: My wife and I aren't sure what we want we just want Vivint to make things right. My wife wants our home protected and save. We want Vivint to make things right. Again we have all the names of the first installer to the last installer of Vivint. .

Vivint Cons: Panel seems to malfunction when we leave and coming home.

Comments