The salesman came to my door and told me about all the robberies and attacks that had been happening in town in the last few months and even one around the corner from my house. I didn't watch the news or read the paper and was scared at what seemed to be happening all around me.

So I signed the forms and got most of the things that he said that I really needed to have for my families safety. I was scared to leave the house and even carried pepper spray with me when I went anywhere. A couple of months later I was talking to some friends about home security and how important it was due to the local robberies and attacks that I had been told about. I was informed be several people that the incidents that the salesman had told me about had happened over the a 30 year span and not all of them were even in my town.

I started talking to people on my street and they told me that the crime rate in our area was very low. And a couple of people told me that the same salesman had come to their homes and they told him to get lost when he started telling them how dangerous the area was. When I tried to cancel with Vivint they told me that it was to late that I would have to pay in full to end the contract.

Little did I know that the only true danger to my home or bank account was Vivint. They are the ones that I feel are the true thieves stealing $70 a month for 60 months from my bank account.

M Marek

Review about: Vivint Sales Representative.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments