State: Texas City: Houston Product: Vivint Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 93 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Vivint - Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

1.3
The sales representative told us in-house on a Saturday that we had a two week period to cancel the service which was supposed override the three day as noted on the paperwork. He wrote it down but left with the hadwritten paperwork. That all was a tactic. When I called to cancel on the eve of the two week period, I was informed that it was not on record and I had to call the rep back to set the records straight. So, I accept responsibility that we didn't have it written on our record. But vivint played the game on not knowing what other groups within their organization was promising. Customer service said I had to get the confirmation from the rep, the rep blamed it on the installer, and so goes the circle. The sales rep gave me the run around. I called the installer and never got a call back. So I finally called vivint cancellation department to cancel on the two week deadline, but they don't work weekends. Meaning I was now not able to cancel within the two week window. This is a false promise approach and they, by design, locked me into full term contract or I would otherwise have to pay years of penalty. Very deceptive and dishonest practice. I recommend no one use this service. The actual deliverables are not found wanting, but the business practice is classic deception.
Review
Service
Vivint Customer Care
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Vivint in Houston, Texas - The worst home security

Vivint thanks this subscriber for taking the time to share their experience. We are honored to protect their home and family and we value their feedback. This customer’s account has been credited one month of service to account for the time that their service was not active. We apologize for any inconvenience or frustration caused on our behalf. The time in which it takes to dispatch a technician to a home is dependent on multiple factors.
Review
Service
Vivint Customer Care

I have had ongoing problems with low batteries on several of my door sensors. Every time I try to get a technician out they tell me it will be 3 weeks.

UNACCEPTABLE! Every time I call to talk to a manager they tell me they aren't available. This last time I was turned down for a faster turn around even though the customer service rep. just told me he could either disable the batteries so they didn't beep every two days so that I didn't have to call in or that the battery was running out anyway.

Are you kidding me??? UNACCEPTABLE! I'm supposed to live without a security system for two weeks? What is wrong with you people?

If you would have told me that it takes you 3 weeks to come out to peoples houses to fix problems I would have never signed a contract. Run, people, run.

Customer service said this wasn't a normal problem...well, I pay them every month like clockwork...it's your problem. I will tell everyone you are the worst!

Contact Vivint Customer Service