State: Texas City: Dallas Product: Vivint Security System Clear all filters (2 of 197 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
On June 13, 2016 Vivint came to our home and sold us an Alarm system complete with a doorbell camera, cameras, thermostats, and the main panel. On June 24th we went out of town and had workers working on our home. When we returned from out of town on June 26TH and were...
#1196552

We're in the same boat. We signed up and installed on 6/22/16, quit working on 6/23/16.

We've been on the phone hours arguing with these people. A techs been out 4 times. Replaced the outside camera, still does not record properly. We've been trying to cancel since 6/24/16.

We're told no notes have been added to the account. It looks like we're going to court.

I was told numerous times that if they couldn't get the equipment to work, then I could cancel. Lie, lie, lie...They broke the contract first by not suppling the equipment and services that we signed up for.

Review
Product
Vivint Security System
Reason of review
Bad quality

Vivint Security System Review

The system is not all that the said the costumer service is not reliable and the promises thing that the came complete u have to call each month because the system not working. I don't recommend this system at all u will just throw ur mom away I regret getting this system. And to cancel the system there want to charge $2000
Review