Vivint - Terrible Company!!!
TERRIBLE!!I sold my home and didn't buy another one.
I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service to - they will not release me from the 4-YEAR contract. I even have a text from my sales rep. telling me that he didn't explain the contract very well when I bought the service - I had no idea that it was a 4 YEAR contract.
They refuse to let me out of the contract. Customer service is awful - you will be on hold a minimum of 15 minutes.
They you will get transferred 2-3 more times with more wait times.I would not recommend this service to even my worst enemies.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lying about terms of service
- Time on hold to talk to customer service
You May Also Like
- "I am having a BIG issue with Vivint and at this point will NOT recommend anyone use them, I had it install on Aug 9th and I said yes to..."
- "They fraudulently sign up people for 5-year service without clearly explaining the contract. Their service is lousy. They don't respond when the alarm is triggered. They get very arrogant, and..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Such shoddy materials. Bottles breaks simply by opening them . They leak all over everything . I lost nine bottles of liquid while traveling because they leaked. It is ***...."
- "I ordered my husband and my ring from here... My ring has arrived but my husbands has not... Yes i only paid $129 for my ring but it looks like..."
- "When paying my monthly bill, normal screens have a date to pay selection. When clicked on, usually the due date is highlighted. After getting a late charge in November 2012..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."