Featured 100% full Not resolved
Equipment Quality

TERRIBLE!!I sold my home and didn't buy another one.

I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service to - they will not release me from the 4-YEAR contract. I even have a text from my sales rep. telling me that he didn't explain the contract very well when I bought the service - I had no idea that it was a 4 YEAR contract.

They refuse to let me out of the contract. Customer service is awful - you will be on hold a minimum of 15 minutes.

They you will get transferred 2-3 more times with more wait times.I would not recommend this service to even my worst enemies.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1500. tammycline5 is overall dissatisfied with Vivint and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about vivint customer care at Vivint was lying about terms of service and time on hold to talk to customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1250833

Misrepresenting or not fully disclosing the details is shady business. I would do everything to not honor your end of the contract since Vivint are not honoring theirs.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1195979

So transfer the service to the new owners of the house if they are interested, otherwise, pay up! YOU signed a FOUR YEAR CONTRACT. That's no ones fault but your own.

Vallejo, California, United States #1192638