Vivint - Terrible Company!!!
TERRIBLE!!I sold my home and didn't buy another one.
I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service to - they will not release me from the 4-YEAR contract. I even have a text from my sales rep. telling me that he didn't explain the contract very well when I bought the service - I had no idea that it was a 4 YEAR contract.
They refuse to let me out of the contract. Customer service is awful - you will be on hold a minimum of 15 minutes.
They you will get transferred 2-3 more times with more wait times.I would not recommend this service to even my worst enemies.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lying about terms of service
- Time on hold to talk to customer service
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have had this system for some time and all of the sudden it stopped working. I talked to Technical support about 4 times and one person asked me to..."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "We signed up with Vivent Wireless internet and phone in April of 2015. I was so excited by the promise of up to 100Mbs for the same price I was..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I ordered my husband and my ring from here... My ring has arrived but my husbands has not... Yes i only paid $129 for my ring but it looks like..."
- "I hate to diss a great company. Fleetwood has a beautiful product line. However, we went to look at the 2012's that had just arrived in Hammond, LA this..."
- "Th battdepot guys are horrible at keeping in touch. They also make us spend money to try their sorry batteries. They have pissed me off so much i don't even..."