Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

TERRIBLE!!I sold my home and didn't buy another one.

Related: Vivint Customer Care Review

I cannot get them to disconnect the service at my old address. I don't have a house to transfer service to - they will not release me from the 4-YEAR contract. I even have a text from my sales rep. telling me that he didn't explain the contract very well when I bought the service - I had no idea that it was a 4 YEAR contract.

They refuse to let me out of the contract. Customer service is awful - you will be on hold a minimum of 15 minutes.

They you will get transferred 2-3 more times with more wait times.I would not recommend this service to even my worst enemies.

Review about: Vivint Home Security System.

I didn't like: Lying about terms of service, Time on hold to talk to customer service.

Equipment Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vivint Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $1500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #1250833

Misrepresenting or not fully disclosing the details is shady business. I would do everything to not honor your end of the contract since Vivint are not honoring theirs.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1195979

So transfer the service to the new owners of the house if they are interested, otherwise, pay up! YOU signed a FOUR YEAR CONTRACT. That's no ones fault but your own.

Vallejo, California, United States #1192638