State: Tennessee Product: Vivint Security System Clear all filters (5 of 197 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

Vivint in La Vergne, Tennessee - Illegally contacting thru texts messages

From number 615-581-7320 I received a text from someone named Monica from Vivint Smart Home Security stating she was following up on my interest in home security. I have never contacted this company nor showed any interest in their product.

Vivint Security System Review from Brentwood, Tennessee

1.9
I have had equipment that has been nonfunctional since the day of installation. The tech didn't know how to link the indoor cameras with my isp router (xfinity), which I take full responsibility for, because I should've called way before I did, to report the issue, but I've attempted to fix the issue myself, and for that reason, take responsibility. However, upon calling today, I was transferred to the service depart after the initial representative listened to my issue (she was really helpful). The next individual was also respectful, but on a scale from 1-10, was a 1 because I explained the problem, along with the desire to acquire "real" cameras because I was "over having none functional equipment", and by the time the call ended, I was still back at square 1. I also explained the the timeframe that my current cameras haven't been working. I waited for his response only to hear about how my fully purchased system was out-of-date, needed an upgrade (we've been in our new home for a year now.. We transferred the equipment to the new home and was led to believe it was upgraded) and how in order to get what I needed/desired/upgrade, the cost would be around a "grand". Even after that revaluation, I asked the avalibilty of the request, and was told that I'd have to call back after the 5th of July because the video doorbell and upgraded system wasn't in stock. I asked again, could we go ahead and arrange the items I asked for, and was told again to just wait until after the 5th to get them. Me being they type of person I am, I attempted to come up with a resolution (order now, wait until the restock) thinking that was an agreeable solution, only to get the run-around for a generic no.. Also, the representative, who was also an account mananager, had to be pushed towards a solution by who, you guessed it, THE CUSTOMER!! I had to suggest to have the cameras in my possession returned for somewhat of a credit after I purchased the new cameras. I've been a loyal vivint customer for years and don't/haven't complained one bit. I have referred friends multiple times without worrying about referral bonuses, but this has really been an unpleasant experience. With the availability of "DYI-home monitoring systems", you would think a company chosen to provide security to a family's most valuable asset, would do just that. Hopefully this doesn't get lost within the other "survey" pile, because I'm seriously thinking about terminating my service and securing my home and family myself.
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Vivint in Memphis, Tennessee - Fraudulent Charges

Vivint appreciates this individual’s feedback. We apologize for any misunderstanding or miscommunication. All of our home automation and security equipment communicate wirelessly and customers must have an existing broadband internet connection to have cameras installed. To ensure uninterrupted surveillance the cameras require access to a standard 120V outlet and Vivint frequently provides customers with wireless routers for use with our cameras. We are committed to reaching a resolution with any and all billing issues and encourage this customer to contact our Customer Care team.
Loss
Tags
  • Electric charge

Upon installation, this made a lot of promises including upgrading equipment, no installation charges, all of their equipment being completely wireless; not true. The cameras must be plugged into electrical outlets and operate from your current WIFI system.

Within 2 days this company have without my knowledge withdrew $435.00 from credit card. Will not live up to their cancellation policy and have yet to refund my money. I am currently working my bank to have these charges reversed. I feel that I'm being held hostage by their Customer Service Managers and Supervisors.

Not getting anywhere with this company. It's a shame because I was so excited about the service they had to offer.

Stay away!

We thank this subscriber for taking the time to outline their concerns in this review. Customers are welcome to review their billing and process payments at any time through their online account center or over the phone. Vivint welcomes any bank statements showing an...
Vivint Security System

Vivint in Chattanooga, Tennessee - Cancel Us Not!!!

Vivint thanks this customer for taking the time to submit their feedback. The length of an agreement is detailed on the front side of the contract, the terms are also reinforced through a required pre-installation survey. We require a written notice of cancellation to be on file for at least 30 days prior to disconnection, the request for this notice is clarified on the
agreement.
Loss
Tags
  • Physical security

I have been getting false alarms from the same zone since this alarm system was installed. After the three year contract was over they still didn't let me cancel.

They put me on a one year contract that I didn't know about and now require me to cancel in writing. They even replaced the sensor and it still would give false alarms. They over talk you on the phone and refuse to let you cancel their service.

I wouldn't recommend this service to anyone.

They use to be called APEX Security Systems. After the changed name they changed for the worst.

Contact Vivint Customer Service