cameras continue to say offline, none work, garage door will say it is open when it is closed, can't open garage using app., front door bell camera doesn't work, says front door open. Have called customer services numerous times even spoke to a manger whom was suppose to have another additional modem sent 3 wks ago, never received.

when call customer services on hold for 30+ minutes and them they have no idea what talking about. Called on 7/9/18 spoke with rep said there was an issue with sending out the modem???

Why is there always a problem! I will be contacting the attorney general of consumer protection and BBB to file a complaint.

Comments

I have same issues. I get no answers from Customer Service.

Currently my system is off. I bought it in December.

It has not worked more then it worked. I want my money back.

I am having the same issues as you. I purchased my system in December, it is now July.

My system has not worked correctly since then. My doorbell is offline for 2 months now. Everytime I go away and try to check on my elderly mother, the system is down.

All i do is complain and nothing gets fixed. I told them last time refund my money and rake this piece of crap system out of my home.I want answers