73 views
Verified Reviewer

1.6

Good Morning,

I called Vivnt on July 14th to request 2 additional motion detectors for an investment property located at 9026. Unbeknownst to me i find out that someone at this establishment discontinued the monitoring service.

I spent 2 hours and 57 minutes and 33 seconds on hold and speaking with 8 different individuals. The bottom line is that I had 2 properties (1201) covered by your monitoring service and I sold 1201 last March. I contacted the company and asked them to discontinue service at that address only. Here it is July 2020 and I find out service was discontinued at 9026 as well.

The reason it didn't dawn on me until now is because it is a rehab and my credit card is charged every month and I assumed it was for the 2 properties that I currently have 9026 and 1244. I have been trying to get the monitoring service reactivated for two days and it still has not been handled.

I spoke with and individual yesterday that assured me that a supervisor would be contacting we and I'm still waiting.

Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!

VMG

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Customer Care.

Location: Skokie, Illinois