Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Verified Reviewer

2.0

I have had Vivint security home systems. And upon termination, they charge large fees to terminate the contract.

I paid for it, but interestingly enough, they demanded I pay for the lease of the equipment. In simple terms, I purchased the equipment with a month to month contractual agreement. I owned the equipment. After many many tries to resolve it, Vivint sends my account to a collection agency.

I demanded they produce the contract to validate the debt. They could not. In other words, stay away from Vivint. Because now my mother is having the same problems.

She terminated the contract paid for the termination, and they are demanding more money for the lease after ten years of being with Vivint where the equipment lease is not perpetual.

My advice is to stay away from Vivint. The battle with their aggressive, fraudulent tactic is not worth the dealings and the hassle.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Leave us alone. .

Comments