2.0
Equipment Quality

One year ago, I moved into my new home at 4053 Larchmere Drive, Grove City, Ohio 43123. I am constantly having connectivity issues were my cameras drop offline then back online. Recently the panel also goes offline and will not reconnect to my router on it owns. I have had Vivint technicians come to my home at least five times or more now. When they arrive at my home and perform their test, they will have all the cameras online then leave and moments later I experience the same problems. During my last appointment the technician setup two extenders to help boost the signal. I currently have four outdoor cameras and one indoor in my home. I recently purchase the Vivint Smart drive for 24/7 coverage, however with the cameras constantly going down I only have fragments of videos with a lot of unavailable video.

To assist in resolving my connectivity issue I upgraded my internet to Spectrum with 100 Mbps download and 12 Mbps upload. I also when into my router settings and made the system the highest priority for maximum performance. My router is a Netgear R8500 Nighthawk X8 AC5300 Smart WiFi Router which connects directly into the Spectrum’s Arris modem model number TM1602A.

As a good standing customer all I ask is to have the service I am paying for which is a lot more than other companies. I am writing the company to resolve my issues before I have to take my next step to get the service I am paying for not to include all the additional hardware I have brought from your company.

I need help with protecting my home and valuables 24/7 and not periodically while the cameras are working. I also do not need the same technicians to keep coming to my home getting the cameras up for a while then leaving, just for the cameras to go back down moments later. This has been a repeated cycle for the last year.

Reason of review: System will not stay connected.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments