1.2

We got the Vivant security system last summer. We have had nothing but problems with the cameras.

I don’t check them daily, but when I do need to check them from the app, my videos won’t download or I find that the cameras haven’t been recording at all for several days. We have called, emailed, live chatted. Every time they tell us that we need a software update or that there is a bug and they send the fix/update to the panel. We’ve also had technicians out for these “fixes”.

First, if there is an update or a bug that needs to be fixed, WHY aren’t these sent automatically to our system?? WE have to find the problem and call, THEN they tell us something needs to be updated. Ridiculous.

Today, I am on a trip so would like to check who is ringing my doorbell. Nope, video won’t load.

So I decided to check the driveway camera. It hasn’t been recording since last week!!! I am so frustrated!!!!! I did a live chat and was told, once again, that there is a bug and the fix has been sent to my panel.

My husband was so mad he called and told them we want to cancel our service. We were told that we can cancel the service but have to continue to pay for the equipment! What?!?! It.

Doesn’t.

Work. We are looking into legal action.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Stop charging me and take equipment back.

Vivint Pros: Friendliness of customer support.

Vivint Cons: Not caring about your system problems.

Comments