Verified Reviewer

Ive been with vivint since around 2007. ) a couple of years ago we decided to upgrade our equipment and were told multiple times it wasnt a contract with the service and I wouldnt be in a contract.

(I was adamant that I wouldnt upgrade if I were to be signed up for a contract) The guy assured us that it was only a monthly fee for the new equipment and no contract. In Oct 2023 we called to cancel our service. They stated wed have to pay a fee to cancel because we were in a contract! After a lot of back and forth, and arguing that they falsified documents, we paid the cancellation fee and paid off our equipment.

And what do I now see on my bank statement? After scamming us for the cancellation contract, they have now continued to bill us for October, November, December and now January.

They are stealing money!!! Do not go with vivint, they are absolutely thieves and the business should be shut down.

User's recommendation: Do not use them.

Vivint Cons: Steal your money.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Vivint Reviews