Equipment Quality

I recently Visited an Alamo Ranch Best Buy located at 5419 W Loop 1604 N in San Antonio, TX. I initially wanted to get a system but was told I must take the highest level service offered!

I went ahead an allowed the lying salesman to continue his despicable and dishonest sales pitch. After he wasted all of his time lying to me about all these strange reasons that I MUST take the most expensive plan Vivint offers as it was company policy to start all new customers out on the highest plan and if you did not want it you could call in an drop it down to a lower plan. First, why would I EVER want to have to call in to get what I should have gotten to begin with? I called the customer service line and was informed this is totally untrue!

Whoever sees this post, your company is doing dishonest, and frivolous things to the most important element of the business the customer. I was shopping to outfit my new building and its units with a multi level system unbeknownst to the unethical sales person. This would have been a nice account for this company had they acted with integrity and honesty. I will warn all of my brokers and business partners to steer far far away from these vultures.

Whomever is in charge of these little stops in Best Buy really needs to figure out a better way to train the associates to act with businesses integrity and not just try to get the highest sale possible. Not all customers are idiots, and some of us own our own businesses as well!

Review about: Vivint Security System Plan.

I didn't like: Unethical, No integrity.

Comments