Equipment Quality

Absolutely horrible service provided. The company made me do rewiring on my devices instead of sending someone out to fix the problem. The wait on the telephone waits are ridiculously horrible. This system, the cost, service, horrible customer representatives. This is the absolute worst security company I have ever had the displeasure of paying for the worse service ever. And then to make it even worse, they know that the services is pitiful when they don't even tell you that you have entered into a 6-7 yr contract.

Okay, how did that exactly happen? Now they want over $6000 to get out of their security service while we seem to protect our home more than they do.

Just let me out of my contract. I have called over 22 times to have a service repair done on my home. By the end of the 3 1/2 hr phone call, I turned into an electrician, and not by choice. I have done more work to secure my home than this company and its worthless devices.

I must be confused because my understanding was that the security system was supposed to take care of you, not you babysitting the security system that is never working the way it every should.

LET ME OUT OF THIS WORTHLESS CONTRACT THAT I PAY FOR BUT SEEM TO DO MORE WORK THAN THE TECHNICIANS DO ON THE EQUIPMENT. I HATE YOUR SERVICE AND INTEND TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE KNOWS NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GET SERVICE WITH YOUR COMPANY.

JUST LET ME OUT OF MY CONTRACT NOW.

WORST SECURITY PROVIDER EVER. BEWARE AND DON'T PURCHASE

DON'T PURCHASE VIVINT SECURITY SYSTEMS FOR YOUR HOME. {{Redacted}}

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: cancel policy with no cancellation fee..

Vivint Pros: Cant even remember.

Vivint Cons: Wrongful promises and commitments, False advertising, Told to repair wiring on equipment, Would not send technicians to make repairs.

• Vivint Poor Service