52 views

this is the third time my planal went off in the middle of the night when we were asleep. This time it went off 4am and would not shut off.

I never got a call from vivint security to see what the problem was and was every thing okay. When I called I was on hold for 10 min. only to get someone that could not speak good English, could not understand a word he was saying. This was not the first time i called and could not understand a word they were saying.

You need to have your service in the United States, then in a norther country! Any way they said my planal was not on line with their service and they did not get the alarm. So what does that mean that when I set my alarm it is not going through your service if get an emergency for help. AT this time I am thinking about cancelling my service.

I want to be able to speak to some one that can help me and I understand what they are saying.

But I know you will not do that because it is cheaper to out sores then to have your people to work in the United States. Carol Javornick

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments