On October 31, 2023, my alarm system went off. I received a call from Vivint instructing them to send the police.

I never received a return call from Vivint. The next morning I went to my home and found that my back door had been knocked in with a sledgehammer. My alarm system had been dismantled, even the doorbell ring camera. Also, my car had been stolen, upon the discovery of this I immediately contacted Vivint.

Upon speaking with them they had no excuse as to why I wasn't contacted. I think for what's charged for the service the monitoring service is poor. They showed no compassion for what I went through. The day after the incident they had the audacity to automatically withdraw funds for my checking account.

I am very dissatisfied with the poor service I received from this company. I don't advise anyone to put there trust in this companies security of your home.

Angela Taylor

Location: Saint Louis, Missouri

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Did you call them back? How about calling the police to check on what they found?

No? You checked on nothing and just got a good nights rest and showed up the next morning?

Vivint Reviews