1.7
Equipment Quality

Ive had vivint since the summer of 2016 and at first it worked ok, but after about three months it started acting up.The camera that supposedly has two way does not let me talk to anyone at the house and I cant hear what they are saying.

The sensor for one of the windows tells us either the cap is loose or malfunctioning and no one even opens any of my windows upstairs. Everything seems to need batteries that we have to continuously buy which I was not told that when I got the service and the last straw is I cannot open my garage door anymore because the sensor is malfunctioning. I called tech support for that and it could not be fixed and they charge you like 50 bucks for someone to come down and fix their products. I thought my monthly included all that especially since it isnt our fault all these things are malfunctioning.

They are a rip off unfortunately.

I definitely DO NOT recommend them especially for the protection of your home.This is not safe at all!

Review about: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments

Vivint equipment is extremely unreliable.One or more of the cameras is constantly down.

More than not you have be at the panel to fix the problem so I'm running back and forth as I have multiple properties.The frustration with the system out weighs any felling of security.