1.8
Equipment Quality

Do not use this companies product or service. Was told all devices would work in my home.

NOT !! After they knocked a hole in my wall to install their Skypad controller, the digital thermostat was not compatible. One of the main reasons for the purchase of the system. The installer was not knowledgeable on the install.

All he knew how to do was drill holes. He shorted out my wifi system and really screwed up my heating/cooling system. He started work at around 4:00 pm and left at 11:30 pm and the wifi was down and my heating/cooling system was not working, plus the entire alarm system did not work. I stayed up until 3:30 am the next morning working on the cooling system to get it working again.

Went to bed and got up at 5:00 am to get the wifi going again after another 2 hours work on it. Had to have the wifi working so the so called alarm system would work. Called customer service to report and they just brushed me off saying that I pretty much had it fixed, so what is my problem.

Stay away from them. They pretty much wreaked my home and told me tough S**T on my complaint.

I liked: Service was okay until you have to contact them.

I didn't like: Wrongful promises and commitments, Misrepresentation.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 04, 2016.

Comments