State: North Carolina Product: Vivint Security System Clear all filters (6 of 197 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
1.8
Horrible company, is a total scam.We were sold this company on the understanding that we could cancel within 30 days and that there was no long term contract. When we tried to cancel within 30days we were denied our ability to cancel.Now it's 11 months later and we...

Sorry to hear I want out too what a jerks

Reason of review
Poor customer service
Resolved
Vivint is the worst. My home security system has NOT been working properly for the past 5 months. I've called numerous times trying to get it fixed. They promised to send me parts but never did. They then promised they would send out a Tech. I stayed home the entire...

I too am having same issue!!

This company is the worst! I'm contacting my lawyer they can take their contract and shove it!!!!

Reason of review
Poor customer service

Vivint Security Unpatriotic / Insensitive

Vivint values and appreciates this individual’s feedback. Sales representatives are independent and have the ability to set their own schedules- they were neither encouraged nor obligated to canvass this past Memorial Day. We apologize about any disturbance or inconvenience caused on their behalf.
Vivint Security System

Vivint Security chose to saturate my neighborhood with sales representatives on Memorial Day 2013, our most solemn federal holiday, and a day given over to honoring those service members who made the ultimate sacrifice for our nation.

Vivint chose to ignore the meaning of the day and chose to ring doorbells, ask *** questions like, "Are you the homeowner? and press for a sale.

One wonders how many times they intruded upon Gold Star families today. Their gall and total insensitivity disgusted me.

It goes without saying that I chased them from my property without buying anything. In addition to not buying anything, I have decided to boycott any business that uses Vivint as its security system provider.

Vivint in Spring Lake, North Carolina - Solemn Day Means Nothing

Vivint would like to apologize about any inconvenience or disturbance caused by a sales representative this past Memorial Day. Sales representatives are independent, set their own schedules, and are neither obligated nor encouraged by corporate to canvass on holidays.
On behalf of our organization, we would like to thank you for your service to our country.
Tags
  • Vivint Unpatriotic
  • Vivint sales v sensitivity
  • Sales More Important than Fallen W

A pair of Vivint sales representatives visited my home on Memorial Day 2013. When I went to my door, I noticed that my street was "crawling" with representatives in orange shirt - Vivint sales reps.

The sales reps attempted to present a sales spiel. How in the *** could these clowns and their company be so insensitive? It was Memorial Day, for f@#k's sake.

As a retired combat veteran, I was flabbergasted by this company's insensitivity to our fallen warriors on our nation's most solemn holiday, the one day set aside to honor our war dead.

The company and its employees absolutely disgusted me.

We thank this customer for their feedback concerning their cancellation. Vivint requires a written notice of cancellation to discontinue monitoring service. The requirement for this notice is detailed in boldface on the front of the agreement. Customers are also...
Tags
  • John Cusack

Vivint in High Point, North Carolina - Billing issue still not resolved

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with out company! We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry. Our customers should be able to rely on us any time, day or night, which is why our reps are available 24x7x365 to resolve any issue that comes our way. If you're experiencing difficulties with your system or your service please give us a call at 800.216.5232, or email us at support@vivint.com for assistance. We also welcome any feedback on our products and services. Thank you!
Loss

In August of 2012 my 39 month contract was set to expire. I sent a written notice to the company and a few days later I called to confirm the product was cancelled.

The representative on the phone haggled me until I agreed to continue coverage with them. I was offered a three months free, update to new system and I discount on existing bill. During those three free months they continued to charge me, and when it came to the month I had to be begin paying they did not adjust the monthly premium. After several phone calls to vivint the issue this is not resolved and they claim that I have two months do to them.

I am at my limit ready to seek legal action against this company.

Contact Vivint Customer Service