To whom it may concern:

My name is Nadia Joseph

I have 2 separate account with Vivint unfortunately I had to move from 1 of the account to the other, when I contacted vivint to inform them of my situation I was told no I can't get out of my contract that I need to either pay it off or find someone to take the contract. It took a lot of looking talking to find someone to do it I found 2 people which did not work out. Finally I found Deryck Taylor who agreed to take it over I did my part. Now the first appointment was scheduled for Tuesday July 1st between 11am to 2pm with vivint to send a technician to install the system to the new address 823 Brooklyn Avenue, apt 3A Brooklyn NY. Mr Taylor took the dat off from work to be home tech showed up when we contacted vivint around 1pm we were told after an hour or so on the phone the tech will not be able to make it. Mr Taylor lost a day pay. Now we reschedule another appointment for July 11 between 8am -11am on July 10th I called vivint to confirm the appointment for the next day thats when I was told that the appointment was reschedule for the following week July 17th because the tech was terminated, now no one reached out to us to inform us the tech will not be there and vivint also took it upon themselves to reschedule a new appointment without talking to us. Now I have done all I was ask to do vivint you have not kept your part of this so now Mr Taylor wants no part of this take over. I'm asking that my contract be canceled in full with no penalties and make me whole in every way and limited to.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of vivint account transfer policy from Vivint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vivint to "contract cancelation with no penalties".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service. Author liked the most ok until the move. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vivint for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments