1001 Sw 5Th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
1.8

I have tried to give the benefit of the doubt to Vivint. I have reset my alarm system so many times that I’ve actually gotten really good at it.

I have had technicians out here at least a dozen times or more in the last two years. Every time they come out it is a new issue, and I have fixed every single one of those issues but the system still does not work. When I asked to cancel my contract and get my money back for a faulty system, they told me That they would come out and take the system but we’re not give me any money back. The last time I had a technician out, was this last weekend.

He is the one that I actually installed my system back in 2017. He told me that the cameras were hooked up improperly. He had all of the cameras all connected together and used my plug-in for my garage door opener to connect them to the power. He then took all the wires apart, put them in two plug-ins on each side garage door opener.

And now the system works worse than it did before. I talked to multiple supervisors today. I asked very politely over and over again to please come out and take the system and cancel my contract and I needed my money back. Obviously they did not agree.

I would like to file a lawsuit. You can add photos to this one

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Vivint Cons: Equipment is very poor quality.

Comments