State: Mississippi Product: Vivint Customer Care Clear all filters (2 of 93 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
A Vivint sales rep came to my elderly parents (both late 80s) house several years ago. He was very persistent and pushy and told my parents they could drop the security system if they were ever dissatisfied. My mother is an especially lonely person and lets anyone in...
#1222081

We got a call from Oakwood Collections. They also told me I was going to get sued and lose my pension if i didn't pay Vivint.

Review
Service
Vivint Customer Care
Reason of review
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Vivint in Hattiesburg, Mississippi - Terrible equipment and even worse customer service

Vivint thanks this customer for their review and appreciates the opportunity to respond. Vivint would like to reiterate that in the case that equipment malfunctions or does not perform in the manner intended, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact Vivint to either resolve the issue over the phone or chat and to work with Vivint to schedule a technician to come out to resolve the issue where necessary. Vivint’s records do not indicate that a technician was ever dispatched to Mr. White’s home and that he was overly aggressive and non-compliant on the phone with Vivint. This does not indicate a breach of contract on Vivint’s part. Nevertheless, Mr. White’s system is currently cancelled. If anyone needs assistance from Vivint, they should not hesitate to reach out to us at 800-216-5232 or to chat in at vivint.com.
Review
Service
Vivint Customer Care
Loss

Anyone in the market for a security system should look elsewhere. My experience with Vivint has been a total nightmare. It all started when teenagers with a title of "technician" came to my house to install the equipment. From the very moment the door closed behind them, my system begin to beep reporting system issues. One minute it may have a problem with "lost communication with front door" the next it may be a glass break sensor. The teenagers returned the next day and replaced my front door *** four times. They actually showed up to work on my system from the next several days. "We have it fixed this time" they told me only to have the system beep at 2 am that it had "system trouble".

I left my house on one occassion with the panel reporting "it was safe" only to return with my front door open. That made me feel real safe!

I've called Vivint, and they're answer to everything is "we'll send out a technician". Well at some point, you loose faith. The best technician in the world could give me a "thumbs up", and I really wouldn't care. They offer the "technician" as a solution so that they can "hold up their end of the contract". God forbid they no longer get your money. Afterall, that's all they really care about.

In their bid to "live up to the contract", they're forgetting one very important fact. A security system should provide a peace of mind that everything is safe. They took that from me several weeks ago. Now I'm stuck with a system that I'll never use. But let's be sure to focus on the most important part, Vivint will have access to my money for the next 57 months!

Please look at other options! This company is a complete scam.

Contact Vivint Customer Service