91 views

2.0

Update by user Jul 22, 2020

Guardian. ADT, simply safe,

Original review posted by user Jul 22, 2020

I have had no problems with vivint until they sold me my upgraded equipment. I took a day off work to be home for a technician to come and install equipment at 10 AM.

I called vivint to ask if he was coming around 12:30 PM. The girl I talked to first said that he called off sick. I am not sure because the next gentleman I talked to never mentioned that the technician called off sick. Well if they would have called me and left a message I would have went work.

They said they will have someone from scheduling call and reschedule. Well now it has been 48 and still no response from scheduling. I got an email from David Llinas who says he's a supervisor. After emailing him back he hasn't responded either it has been 36 hours since I have heard from David.

I responded to his email 10-15 minutes after he sent it. Maybe he's off in the middle of the week I don't know. We are now going on 48 hours with no contact from scheduling. I wouldn't be so upset if I didn't lose a whole days work cause of this.

I'M SURE NOTHING WILL COME OF THIS IF THEY HAVEN'T IN 48 HOURS!!!!

UPDATE: AFTER 96 HOURS OF WAITING FOR A CALL OR EMAIL STILL NOTHING!!!

IMAGINE THAT!

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

UPDATE #2: A WEEK LATER. STILL NO RESPONSE FROM ANY SUPERVISOR AFTER LEAVING MY PHONE AND EMAIL.

Even left my phone number and email address

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Vivint Pros: Equipment works well, Equipment.

Vivint Cons: Customer service, Installation.

Comments

Here in our rural area the alarm system is the blast of a shotgun. As you may guess, this is a very low crime district.

Our desire for privacy and security are such that nobody I know has an "alarm company" or whatever ; we don't even want police on the property if the thing goes off when nobody's home. Nothing worth stealing when nobody is here and a high possibility of losing their criminal minds if there is.

Vivint Reviews