Verified Reviewer

My ex husband gas lighted me into signing the contract. I either just had our second child or I was extremely pregnant and was exhausted.

I woke up and the installer was in our home asking me to sign some papers. We split and I settled with Vivant. I can't remember the settlement. I have not received one Notice letter in the mail or an email in 4.5 years.

I still have the same addresses. I go to check my credit report and I am being charged $3,800 with some Zyons company who keep harassing me. 1. I remember the installer telling us no matter what we keep the equipment.

The collectors say I owe for the equipment but I remember when I settled the guy told me I did not. I offered to return it. 2. Why have I not been contacted until now?

I keep disputing the charge. I will never do business with this company again!

User's recommendation: Do not buy from them! Terrible company and will send you.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

What someone "told you" will not hold up as well as a single paper receipt. What was the nature of the original transaction that Mr.

Nice Guy railroaded you into ? Is debt distribution addressed in your divorce/dissolution settlement ?

Is the original (Vivant) company still in business ? Are you the sole signor / debtor ?

Vivint Reviews