73 views
Verified Reviewer

On January 12, 2022 Vivint took $1,943.13 out my banking account without my permission. That was my mortgage money.

Which I was late paying because I didnt have the money in my account. I call Vivint to see why they did that. When my plan was changed $600 for the equipment. And all I had to do was pay $52 a month until I pay it off.

Me talking to about five people they decide to send me my refund. On January 14,2022 Vivint sent me $1,296.00. They took it upon themselves to keep $600. The bank said if I did not authorize them to take that money at my account it was fraud.

I talked to a Vivit manager they said if I didnt give them permission to take the money out my account they shouldnt have took it. But they did. I have been having problems since I had this set up in my house were its not working. I have been trying to get someone in the corporate office to talk with me about this.

Send that no one care about them taken from me are me being late on my bills.

So I decided to file a small claims for what I been thought.

I dont know what they did but they really screwed up my account. Brenda Jones

404-857-****

Preferred solution: I would like $2,000 for all I been through. And for them taking money out my account without my permission having me to be late on my mortgage in the rest of my bills. And the stree that I went through.

Comments