111 views
3.7

Tot To whom it may concern, On June 20th, a Vivint Representative knock on our door, says they are upgraded the old panel, says they will give us a camera and it will reduce our payment, so we said that will be fine, we been with Vivint for 11 years, couple weeks went by and we see 853.00 withdrawn from our account from Vivint, we call Vivint, and they said it was for the system they put in, we did not know it was a charge it was not told to me are my wife nothing was said about the 853.00 never heard those figures, the representative did not explain himself, that is misleading, we call Vivint explaining we want that money to be return to my account, we did not ask for this, we are Seniors and is sad and to see Vivint came in to our home and say is a upgraded, We call Vivint, want know do we want to finance it monthly, again I will rather stay with my old system, was not giving us no problem, I have 2 friends that wanted to sign up for Vivint, after taking out the money without my consent I don't think so.

Comments