Los Angeles, California
Equipment Quality

I have had Vivint for a while now and about 6 months ago I tested my fire alarms and realized it wasn’t working. I then realized my cameras only worked part of the time.

I tried to canctthe service they said a technician would first have to come out. The first technician lied said they came and never did I live in a remote area and it took about 1.5 months before the next one came. Once here she informs me they should have never sold one to me because the area I live in is deemed unserviceable. I asked what she meant and was told it doesn’t work in this area.

I again tried to cancel with no luck after several calls and about 3 months later I just was told if I had a technician come to my home again that it would be canceled.

Thursday a technician came told me it would be canceled and I would receive an email. Now it’s Saturday and I called and they told me it would be a month and when asked they said I would be paying again for a service that has never worked

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments