4931 N 300 W, Provo, UT 84604
Equipment Quality

Bullshit I inherited VIIVINT when I bought my home. I have had nothing but stress with this company!

I have notified VIVINT via email, etc of numerous systems NOT working in my home. (I travel a lot for my job). In my last email I indicated that I would not pay for a service that I am NOT in receipt of. The next thing I know.... VIVINT has sent me to a collections agency - WITHOUT making any attempt to RECTIFY the issues at hand - that of no service to my home.

I called and spoke to an Agent who understood that while I have no problem PAYING - I could only do so if I received the service I am paying for. She reassured me that she would call me back once my system was restored and so I paid her in FULL. Needless to say...DAYS later... No service. No call. And my flight is in 2 days...

Next step... Consumer Affairs?

I would really hate to put my life in the hands of a company that cannot even manage day to day relations with customers.

I have recommended to my HOA to notify persons NOT to use this company. Angry

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Vivint Pros: System was great in the beginning.

Vivint Cons: Not caring about your system problems, Complete disconnet between billing and technical.

• Security Companies