1.9

I Have tried to cancel my security service with Vivint since February, it is November 16th and still no progress. I have spoken with several customer service agents and no one can seem to help.

They continue to say someone will contact me within 7 days and i am still waiting on phone call, while in the meantime my bill continue to increase.

I ask reps to please stop billing me while we investigate request from February, each rep says they cant honor request until account is cleared. PLEASE HELP i am going to file a complaint with the BBB.

User's recommendation: System is good Bur.

Vivint Pros: Product.

Vivint Cons: Horrible cancellation and customer service.

Location: 1389 Nashville Road, Franklin, KY 42134

Comments

I, too, think Vivint sucks. I originally ordered one of Vivint's CarGuard units, but instead sales doubled down and sent me TWO of the sucking products.

There was ZERO information on what cars they would, or even could work -on. It took well over a month to contact anyone from Vivint who knew What they were doing, and I could finally return the products. Prior to that no one knew how to send an email to me. To make a long story short., I received an email indicating a credit was given.

After checking their website, there is no indication any credit was given, nor did I receive any information, as far as I can find, as to what that credit provided and was and when. They are still attempting to charge me approx.

$800.00. I keep wondering if anyone there Knows much about Customer Service or what training they don't provide to their Call Center personnel Thank you, J Ervin

Vivint Reviews