Verified Reviewer

2.0

Ive been waiting for a doorbell for 2 months and I have to wait at least another month before I could even make an appointment for a technician to come install this doorbell I have paid for. The first time when I decided to go with Vivint the technician never arrived.

(Wasted an Entire day). Then I had to make a new appointment and when the technician arrived I got the news that Vivint was backed up on doorbells. Estimated time was 2 weeks. I waited 3 weeks and called Vivint to get an update and was given another week.

I was told they would call me to just be prepared so I was home for 5 days waiting, putting everything on hold. I called again today to see whats the issues and was told I have to wait til July 19th! Thats ANOTHER month of me paying for this service and equipment that cant be fully utilized because of an issue Vivint is having and was offered a $15 discount after paying $60+ a month.

On top of that taking multiple days off of work because I have to be in attendance when this technician decides to come install this doorbell. Im not waiting a day pass July 20th if by then the doorbell can not be installed I would like a full refund and I will go with another company.

User's recommendation: Unreliable customer service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Vivint Pros: All if it would of worked and been reliable.

Vivint Cons: Deceptive practices, Reps lie or dont know whats going on, Lack of resoution.

Location: Lowell, Massachusetts