Our doorbell camera was offline every other week, had technicians come out but they never really fixed the actual problem, just provided "Band-Aid" solutions. When we moved out of our house and my husband and I had to move into new apartments in separate states due to the military and work, they wouldn't even attempt to work with us to cancel our service.

We had to call several times to even get an initial contact for the "special cancellations" team.

After several emails back and forth they told us we were stuck in our contract and had to either pay the rest of the contract (over $2600) or continue the service which was in our house we had already sold...so now we have to coordinate with the new owners to have Vivint pick up the equipment as they don't want Vivint. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE unless you want to be locked into a 5 year contract that you literally CANNOT cancel.

Preferred solution: Cancel my service!!!.

Comments

Same thing 4 my daughter who is in military....{{Redacted}}, they are.... would never recommend....they made her pay off her entire 5 year agreement....please don't use this company