Verified Reviewer

We terminated our contract when moving to another city last February. Paid off my balance in full.

Started getting late notices from them a few months later. Talked to them several time and they assured me it was paid off from our auto bank draft. Yet, they turned me over to a collection agency in December, saying I still owed the $281.69. So here we go again with the phone calls.

I started a paper trail with emails they would send me assuring eveything was okay. Talked to the collection agency again today & Vivint STILL has not cleared my account. When I called Vivint back they just say it is processing.

WELL....the so call processing SUCKS!!!

They have held me hostage for almost a year and ruining my credit in the process. They are horrible to deal with!!!

User's recommendation: DO NOT USE VIVINT - HORRIBLE SERVICE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Account.

Preferred solution: I WANT THEM TO RECALL THE COLLECTION AGENCY TO VERIFY I WAS NEVER DELEQUANT. .

Vivint Cons: Lack of resoution.

Location: San Antonio, Texas