My account was fully up to date but I cancelled then three months later I got a credit Beauru notice that 3800 was on my credit rating from Vivint. I was so mad.

I’ve called they’ve told me I owed nothing they don’t know what I’m talking about. I was working hard to rebuild my credit. I know my pmts where up to date. They say they can’t retrieve my file.

This is bs. I’m so mad that’s a lot of money and I don’t even know what for. I can’t even find them in the bbb. The credit collections company affinity credit solutions has many bad reviews too I’m wondering if they did this not Vivint .

Then a month ago a vivint sales guy comes to my door trying to sell me I told him they had me in collections. He said he could help me but I know it was a lie. He just wanted to sign me up again. I also have heard of their signature being frauded and used to sign up when it was clearly not them.

They should all be in jail. Isn’t Utah the Mormon State we’re the honesty and conscience on these guys there almost like the missionaries refusing when you say no. But there destroying lives.Btw when the guy came he swore their company is one of the only that doesn’t send it’s custumers to credit companies.

Just lies and more lies. Unless there’s a fake vivint reporting stuff

Review about: Vivint Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments