Herriman, Utah
1.8

Worked good for a couple of weeks, but ever since then every night around 9 PM the internet slows to 6 Mbps download and makes it so using the internet is unbearable.On the weekends it is even worse.

It is literally unusable, I literally want to start smashing my head on the desk. The best part about this is we are the hub home so everyone gets their internet from us and if we are slow no doubt they are too.

So yea my experience so far sucks and I am about ready to switch.I know from past experiences Comcast is a really satable provider.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivint and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about vivint internet service at Vivint was speed, quality and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments