Herriman, Utah

Worked good for a couple of weeks, but ever since then every night around 9 PM the internet slows to 6 Mbps download and makes it so using the internet is unbearable.On the weekends it is even worse.

Related: Vivint - Garbage

It is literally unusable, I literally want to start smashing my head on the desk. The best part about this is we are the hub home so everyone gets their internet from us and if we are slow no doubt they are too.

So yea my experience so far sucks and I am about ready to switch.I know from past experiences Comcast is a really satable provider.

Review about: Internet.

I didn't like: Speed, Quality, Customer service, Reliability.

1.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Vivint Internet Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Vivint?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fjc Security Security Guard Review Fjc Security "4-12 shift is a joke don't wear uniforms, be sleeping, listening to music with head phones on, watching movies. No supervision and they retaliated in write ups. Pictures don't lie..." Read more LOREX - WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! dont walk, RUN from this company! Lorex "I placed an order on 11/27 (#L511047), when I received the order, the cameras wouldn't work at my door through the double pane windows, picking up only the reflection from..." Read more Poor service form ADT- being charged for engineer call out, when I wasnt informed Adt "Dear ADT, this is with reference to Poor customer service provided by your company. 1) I had a Routine Inspection booked with your company dated 06 October 2016, for which I had..." Read more Monitronics - FIRE AND CARBON MONOXIDE MONITORING Monitronics "My mother had this service and paid almost $100.00 per month. Her house caught fire in January 2015, sadly the system failed. There is no record of Monitronics ever contacting..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more