Worked good for a couple of weeks, but ever since then every night around 9 PM the internet slows to 6 Mbps download and makes it so using the internet is unbearable.On the weekends it is even worse.
It is literally unusable, I literally want to start smashing my head on the desk. The best part about this is we are the hub home so everyone gets their internet from us and if we are slow no doubt they are too.
So yea my experience so far sucks and I am about ready to switch.I know from past experiences Comcast is a really satable provider.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Bought a 16 Camera Security System on June of 2015 new from a local retailer. The DVR failed 7 months later. Sent the unit back for warranty repair and it..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "My husband and I wanted to purchase a 65" TV but wanted to get a good price. We have always had good luck on Amazon so we tried there...."
- "I received four different shipments on December 28, 29, 30, and 31, with a total of 11 out of 12 ordered charms. I used the website contact page to..."
- "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..."