Reply by Vivint

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with out company! We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry. Our customers should be able to rely on us any time, day or night, which is why our reps are available 24x7x365 to resolve any issue that comes our way. If you're experiencing difficulties with your system or your service please give us a call at 800.216.5232, or email us at support@vivint.com for assistance. We also welcome any feedback on our products and services. Thank you!
Author's

Was getting to bed at 9 p.m.and the door bell rang to my surprise it was a vivint rep.

It snowing out and ive got a no solicitors city sticker on my door in plain sight. If I wanted the *** service I wo u ld seek it out dont need some one to disregard my no solicitation sign. Theres nutten I hate more than to be bothered in my own house by some *** im not wanting if I want it I seek it out like anyone else.

Now I will by a candy bar from the school kids or some girl scout cookies etc.Vivint just lost they're chance with me.

Had an Experience with Vivint?