4931 N 300 W, Provo, UT 84604
2.3
Equipment Quality

I normally would not file a complaint on line and would try and work it out it out with the company. This company is by far the worst ever.

It’s started at day one, their tech set my cameras up based on what was easiest for him, so they don’t cover the areas that could be at risk. Once you complete the contract they got you and refuse to do anything other than say REBOOT and your internet is slow call and upgrade and everything should work. Last night I was told by a service rep to go now and get business internet package or delete two of the camera they sold me. My system is down again and was going out of town for the weekend.

I called on 4/18 and was told someone might be out on 4/22. This company does not care about the safety of your home. I am not going to stop until they either reimburse me for the money spent and cancel the contract, so I can go with a security company that will provide my family with the service I am paying for.

I am going to start off by filing a complaint with CFPB and BBB. I am going to reach out to other customers with the same issues and see if we can start a class action law suit for all the people who feel stuck because of a company that does not back their product.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Camera never stay online.

Comments