2825 Wilcrest Dr, Houston, TX 77042

The long and the short. We purchased a 6 camera system with all the bells and whistles in 2016 from Vivint.

After about a year several cameras stopped working and we were unable to access recordings remotely. We had the tech out and it worked for awhile. A few months later more cameras stopped working and we had the tech out again for 2 days who told us we would have to get a new panel that only worked for 4 cameras because that's all they could do. Did not purchase the new panel as I should not have to as this is a Vivint issue.

Why would I pay for a 4 camera panel when I purchased 6 cameras to begin with?? I am selling my home now and have about 10 months left and cannot move system to new home(wouldn't anyway at this point) and they asked me for 900.00 dollars to pay off and I declined. I have a system I have paid over 120.00 a month for that has not worked in well over a year. I offered to pay them 200.00 just to be done with it and they declined and asked for 450.00 explaining that was the amount I would have paid for just the Security System.

I declined and offered 266.00 which I thought was more than fair since I received 0.00 credit for the time the system did not work and they declined. They use your good credit as leverage against you and I will dispute with them as well. I will not ever recommend Vivint nor will I ever use them again in the future based on their inability to make this situation right in any way.

I would also like to point out that they drilled quite a few holes in my Home that will now have to be repaired for the new Homeowner. Not happy at all.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments