Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Aug 07, 2023

Scheduled technician to look at faulty equipment. Technician didn't show up.

Updated by user Jul 29, 2023

Keep getting calls from vivint. They hire entitled, easily offended phone staff who simply end the call. This is how vivint prolongs the opportunity to steal your money.

Original review posted by user Jul 29, 2023

Last winter while out of country a waterline in my home burst. When by chance, the person I left with my keys, checked on the home.

Your water sensor was floating in water. Either your equipment, monitoring, staff - probably all three - are faulty. You have yet to even offer to have a "technician" inspect your non serviceable equipment. You instead have your easily offended - probably millenial - staff call me and harass me for payment of your NON-service.

You even had then try to fool me into paying by claiming it was for another residence. This tells me you have your fat greedy fingers in all the pots. It is you Vivint who is at fault. It is you therefore, whom is indebted to me.

I owe you nothing.

Contact me when you schedule to have your equipment removed from my home. You have voided any contract

Vivint Cons: Quite ignorant.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Vivint Reviews