136 views

Do not believe ANYTHING their installer says when they come to put in the system. I paid upfront for the equipment so as to avoid any financing fees and allow me to cancel monitoring charges after the first month, as I was told by the installer I could do.

Instead they continued to charge monitoring even after I called them twice on it and told them to stop. When it didn't stop, I had to file a dispute with my credit card company for 3 months refunds. They agreed with me after I explained what Vivint had done. This company is total bulls.t.

Do not use. Now I find out that because I am not paying them for monitoring, I can't even use their app to check on my home when I am out of town, making the cameras inside and at the door totally useless. If I were a thief, I would purposely look for a Vivint sign in the front yard, which they put there without my permission, as a good candidate for a break-in.

This company is not worth a you-know-what. Look elsewhere for a security system if you are smart.

User's recommendation: See above. Do not ever consider them because they are crooks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Security System Plan.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Vivint Cons: Lie about their service.

Comments