51 views
Verified Reviewer

1.8

Avoid I had vivint from 2012 to 2019. I was satisfied with the security.

To be honest I don't know if it was good or bad we never needed it. February 2019, I moved from the home where we had vivint. At that point the bill was completely paid and since there was no contract I presumed there was no more bill. Let's speed up to 2021.

I just recieved a call for an outstanding bill that should be nonexistent from a collection agency. Vivint billed me for service at a home I was not living in and I physically had disconnected. I am very disappointed in Vivint. I recommended them any times, I always talked about the customer care excellence.

Their billing department has really messed up.

I hope for the sake of their company they get it together. I refuse to use or refer anyone to them if this isn't resolved.

User's recommendation: Avoid Vivint.

Preferred solution: I would like the bill resolved without affecting my credit. .

Comments