Class action law suits in the US against Vivint.

Anyway we can get one going in Canada?? intimidating non stop sales calls at your door and then their security system tried to blow up my furnace! Of course Vivint thinks I should pay to have them kill me and I'm pissed! Thankfully I was home at the time but when they sell you "peace of mind" that is not what I had in mind

Anyone a lawyer???.. from the sounds of all the comments on here there'd be a good case against them esp. with lawsuits settled in the US.

Let's get em and stand up against this BS companies keep trying to sell us inferior products

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Customer Care.

Comments

I would be on board for a class action suit against vivint in canada Allyandmattaubin@gmail.com I have a massive list of wrong doings on vivints part. Including charging us for 3 years for equipment we did not have. Now they refuse to let us end the contract even though they did not uphold their part of the contract.

WobblyCoyote

I'm 10,000% willing to get on board with this. I am currently fighting with a collection agency because of Vivint continuing to charge my account after they told me they'd closed it because my house burned down.

They are trying to scam me right now and I am willing to fight them

there equipment is a scam. it don't work and they don't care nothing you can do they say pay or be in collections

I have had problems with vivint every since I signed there contract, there company is a scam,they over charge,they charge for false alarm charges that never happened. I pay bill early,and then a couple of days later the want charge me more money.i wish I can get out contract and back to adt company.

we have experienced horrible problems with Vivint since it was installed constantly breaking down and so many false alarms, the technicians come only if you pay $75 call out charge to repair their own equipment...…….terrible operation

If there is a class action lawsuit against vivint in Canada sign me up. They are the worst company ever. I am considering going to a lawyer myself

to Anonymous #1632529

I'm very interested in starting a class action lawsuit against vivint. I closed my account with this company and DID NOT renew my contract with their company due to false security claims.

I have since received CONSTANT harassing calls from a very aggressive collection company asking me to pay $1k dollars for vivint services that I CANCELED AT THE END OF MY FRAUDULENT CONTRACT WITH VIVINT!

Please count me in! Contact me with details at bglover718@yahoo.com

to BTalton #1680955

Count me in allyandmattaubin@gmail.com

lets start a class action lawsuit towards vivint..raudelcampos9@gmail.com

to raudelcampos #1632527

Please count me in! Email me with details at bglover718@yahoo.com

to raudelcampos #1632530

Please count me in! Contact me with details at bglover718@yahoo.com

I need a lawyer to help me deal with Vivint. I am having the worst experience ever with them!

Duncanville, Texas, United States #1244370

You are absolutely right and don't want this alarm system and we should get ourselves a lawyer. This is not right from vivint.

#1200975

Google "How to cancel a Vivint contract" the article will blow you away, mostly US but resembles the Canadian context

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1200958

Email: classactioncanada@yahoo.com

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1200948

Not a lawyer, but I'd back you

to Anonymous #1200972

Email the posted yahoo account - share the Vivint post here by attaching a screenshot To your social networks - spread the word please!

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1200941

Calgary is with you, looking to join with Canadians in a class action case. Respond to this so we can connect - I have lots of to share re my nightmare experience this Vivint Canada!

to Anonymous Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1277734

Im having the same problem with vivint,called customer service and they hung up on me. Misrepresented themselves as "Free installatin for limited time, higher crime rates in the area" my system no longer works ie camera but of course i'm still being billed. Woud love to know if anyone has a class action law suit in process or how to start one.