Class action law suits in the US against Vivint.

Anyway we can get one going in Canada?? intimidating non stop sales calls at your door and then their security system tried to blow up my furnace! Of course Vivint thinks I should pay to have them kill me and I'm pissed! Thankfully I was home at the time but when they sell you "peace of mind" that is not what I had in mind

Anyone a lawyer???.. from the sounds of all the comments on here there'd be a good case against them esp. with lawsuits settled in the US.

Let's get em and stand up against this BS companies keep trying to sell us inferior products

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Security and Protection Services category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.

Comments

lets start a class action lawsuit towards vivint..raudelcampos9@gmail.com

I need a lawyer to help me deal with Vivint. I am having the worst experience ever with them!

Duncanville, Texas, United States #1244370

You are absolutely right and don't want this alarm system and we should get ourselves a lawyer. This is not right from vivint.

#1200975

Google "How to cancel a Vivint contract" the article will blow you away, mostly US but resembles the Canadian context

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1200958

Email: classactioncanada@yahoo.com

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada #1200948

Not a lawyer, but I'd back you

to Anonymous #1200972

Email the posted yahoo account - share the Vivint post here by attaching a screenshot To your social networks - spread the word please!

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1200941

Calgary is with you, looking to join with Canadians in a class action case. Respond to this so we can connect - I have lots of to share re my nightmare experience this Vivint Canada!

to Anonymous Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #1277734

Im having the same problem with vivint,called customer service and they hung up on me. Misrepresented themselves as "Free installatin for limited time, higher crime rates in the area" my system no longer works ie camera but of course i'm still being billed. Woud love to know if anyone has a class action law suit in process or how to start one.