Grande Prairie, Alberta

Class action law suits in the US against Vivint.

Anyway we can get one going in Canada?? intimidating non stop sales calls at your door and then their security system tried to blow up my furnace! Of course Vivint thinks I should pay to have them kill me and I'm pissed! Thankfully I was home at the time but when they sell you "peace of mind" that is not what I had in mind

Anyone a lawyer???.. from the sounds of all the comments on here there'd be a good case against them esp. with lawsuits settled in the US.

Let's get em and stand up against this BS companies keep trying to sell us inferior products

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Customer Care.

Comments

ShiveringHalibut437
#1732013

We filed a complaing with BBB for faulty product (it NEVER works, and when we call to get it fixed it costs for the tech visit, that adds up when you have to call at least once a month). Long story short, I can not believe all the complaints Vivint gets not just their sales tactics but the fact that their product is so incredibly broken.

I can not afford to take on a lawyer to get out of this ridiculous contract let alone try to get back the last years worth of monthly fees while the system didn't work. Please someone with the time and money, please see there will be a following an jump on that line so we can get rid of Vivint now!

After filing the complaint with the BBB Vivint credited my account! I recommend this as a solution too!

ExperiencedRooster897

I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (US) because they continued to bill me past my paid up contract after I canceled the contract. I have called at least 10 times to get the charges dropped but they have trained extortionists on their customer loyalty staff.

Give you different stories and never follow through.

I am in for a class action lawsuit. Anyone else serious about this, let’s go!

FrustratingFish
#1719620
@ExperiencedRooster897

I'm with you on this class action lawsuit. jonestakeisha0854@gmail.com. contact me anytime

@FrustratingFish

We are ready too. delacruz9600@gmail.com

I would be on board for a class action suit against vivint in canada Allyandmattaubin@gmail.com I have a massive list of wrong doings on vivints part. Including charging us for 3 years for equipment we did not have. Now they refuse to let us end the contract even though they did not uphold their part of the contract.

InvinciblePussMoth
@Anonymous

I live in Northern California and have quite a laundry list of wrong doings as well. After destroying part of my roof with shoddy workmanship and taking nearly a year to fix it they want $33,000 for the rest of the contract.

The fact that I never received any benefits from their service and it was removed around three years ago they still want to gouge me for monthly payments or a contract payoff. Did I mention I've received nothing but heartburn and the unit isn't even on my roof? What's a 75 year old on Social Security to do? Lawyers will only help with huge bucks up front.

I did get free legal advice but no real help. I do know they do not have a mechanics lien against my home so their threats of legal action are toothless.

I think they owe me for wear and tear and fear. Any suggestions?

WobblyCoyote

I'm 10,000% willing to get on board with this. I am currently fighting with a collection agency because of Vivint continuing to charge my account after they told me they'd closed it because my house burned down.

They are trying to scam me right now and I am willing to fight them

there equipment is a scam. it don't work and they don't care nothing you can do they say pay or be in collections

I have had problems with vivint every since I signed there contract, there company is a scam,they over charge,they charge for false alarm charges that never happened. I pay bill early,and then a couple of days later the want charge me more money.i wish I can get out contract and back to adt company.

we have experienced horrible problems with Vivint since it was installed constantly breaking down and so many false alarms, the technicians come only if you pay $75 call out charge to repair their own equipment...…….terrible operation

If there is a class action lawsuit against vivint in Canada sign me up. They are the worst company ever. I am considering going to a lawyer myself

@Anonymous

I'm very interested in starting a class action lawsuit against vivint. I closed my account with this company and DID NOT renew my contract with their company due to false security claims.

I have since received CONSTANT harassing calls from a very aggressive collection company asking me to pay $1k dollars for vivint services that I CANCELED AT THE END OF MY FRAUDULENT CONTRACT WITH VIVINT!

Please count me in! Contact me with details at bglover718@yahoo.com

@BTalton

Count me in allyandmattaubin@gmail.com

lets start a class action lawsuit towards vivint..raudelcampos9@gmail.com

@raudelcampos

Please count me in! Email me with details at bglover718@yahoo.com

@raudelcampos

Please count me in! Contact me with details at bglover718@yahoo.com

I need a lawyer to help me deal with Vivint. I am having the worst experience ever with them!

You are absolutely right and don't want this alarm system and we should get ourselves a lawyer. This is not right from vivint.