Was sold as system by a Vinint soliciter and signed up that day.

Tech came by to install same day. Found out after we signed they couldn't do the garage system.

Then he left to get something because the phone to doorbell camera wasn't working on wifes phone and never returned or called. Cancelled the next business day and Fed-xed the cancellation notice and emailed a copy as well. They came and uninstalled system. Called every week and no credit back, then second month, got another charge for the month.

Have a list of contact on all the calls. Still no credit and getting pretty pissed.

Next stop, Better Business Bureau and perhaps a lawyer. Pretty bad business for what we thought were a reputable company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Vivint Account.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 09.

Comments

I agree. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with System hasn't worked since I bought it 6 months ago.

Service guys say there is no way to make it work as everything is to far from the main unit. But they will not let me out of contract now even after they told me they would. I have hour long phone calls with them due to being on hold for so long. Horrible horrible company.

Never again with them.

DO NO BUY FROM them. Do research....there are better systems for much much less money.