Verified Reviewer

I'm having this camera service from long time, it's a horrible company I ever in my entire life in rolled with. I request already multiple times.

This is continuously happening to my property because of this company, I am not able to switch mine service to other company because they are threatening me to pay the remaining balance of the four-year agreement. Why I am liable to pay when you are not able to provide me a good service. I sign up for 24 /7 camera security at my house, are you providing me 24 /7 service. Due to this company and the service.

My security is being challenged. From six-month my camera is not working and after complaining multiple times these people are sleeping they don't really care what is happening to the property. Only what the care is monthly installment is coming to their account, that's about it. After complaining to be BBB, they attempted to call me ones, that's about it.

I called them multiple time after that on the number. No response at all.

No one call me back after that. These people are very irresponsible and fake company.

User's recommendation: Don’t enroll with this company. If you are home I don’t think you need a camera. You need a camera when you’re not home and you can operate it and you can see you what is going on at your home.

Vivint Pros: We will send a technician in they will help resolve the issue.

Vivint Cons: Full refund.

Location: 4345 Sonoma Boulevard, Vallejo, California 94589, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Vivint Reviews