2.8
Equipment Quality

I've been sick here lately and missed a lot of work I fell behind a little on my Vivint account and got hit with emails and phone calls but that I can live with as its there right to collect a debt. but to make my panel start beeping at 8 am is definitely got to be illegal in some form.

its loud and will wake you up to tell u your bill is past due. I'm aware from the 30 calls and emails my bill is past due !!!!!!!!. I paid my bill to date and it is now 2 days past due and guess what the panel is beeping for it being 2 days past due. they lied from day one with the you can cancel at anytime routine yeah no its 5 years at 65.00 a month !!!!!

cancel at anytime hahaha more like u can try to cancel even after 5 years but yeah we will ignore you and still bill you. they company did a software update and changed things around which I hate but it cant be changed cause what's good for the company overrides anything that's good for the customer so know instead of no delay in chime I've got a 6 second delay so if someone breaks in my door they will be in my room by the time it chimes door open.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Equipment, Equipment works well, Customer reps are nice.

I didn't like: Contract cant be cancelled for 5 years, Billing threw control panel beeping, Software updates that change features, Extremly unethical practices.

Comments