Reply by Vivint

We're sorry that you had a bad experience with out company! We pride ourselves on having the best customer service in the industry. Our customers should be able to rely on us any time, day or night, which is why our reps are available 24x7x365 to resolve any issue that comes our way. If you're experiencing difficulties with your system or your service please give us a call at 800.216.5232, or email us at support@vivint.com for assistance. We also welcome any feedback on our products and services. Thank you!
Author's

In August of 2012 my 39 month contract was set to expire. I sent a written notice to the company and a few days later I called to confirm the product was cancelled.

The representative on the phone haggled me until I agreed to continue coverage with them. I was offered a three months free, update to new system and I discount on existing bill. During those three free months they continued to charge me, and when it came to the month I had to be begin paying they did not adjust the monthly premium. After several phone calls to vivint the issue this is not resolved and they claim that I have two months do to them.

I am at my limit ready to seek legal action against this company.

Review about: Vivint Security System.