Equipment Quality

We had a Vivint system for 4 years and then it was time to move.I was thankful that I was able to sell my contract to someone else, otherwise they wanted over $1700.

I completed my end of the contract sale and the buyer's system was installed. Then, guess what?! They billed ME for the next month's service. When I called to ask them to credit the account...they have to forward it on to another department.

She estimated that it would be a while before they could review it and then another amount of time before my bank was credited. Review what? In this day and time, I should have my money back in my account just as fast as they took it out. Such poor customer service.

I will NEVER recommend this company to ANYONE.EVER.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund. This person is overall dissatisfied with Vivint. The most disappointing about vivint customer care at Vivint was no opportunity for immediate refund Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vivint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Security category for more informed decision or compare Vivint to other companies on our site.